Hellgate London Guild

devineministry

Hey guys,

I am looking to start up a christian (kinda ironic for this game) guild for Hellgate. Anyone on here wanna join? I am somewhat new to the game, but I thought we would get some games going. :)

Let me know if your interested.

Thanks!

I would love to join, but...

Do you need the monthly prescription to the game to get the guild function?

hmm can i use a pun and say, "hell yeah" ?? lol yeah im up for it

these arent your dads puns, their energy puns. turbopuns. perposterone

ok. awesome. If i can join a guild without paying the monthly fee that would be great.

I have enough money right now for a guild roster.... but... yeah.

Thanks for bring it up. I've been waiting for a HGL guild.

What will happen to Hellgate London Now?
More importantly, will Mythos see a Western release?

EDIT: The founders have got to be feeling pure pain as they watch their company sink (pardon the pun), all the while knowing they left one of the industry's most successful development companies (Blizzard) to start Flagship.

Last edited:
Right now a lot of future subjects within the company are up in the air, and just when HGL was starting to get fun, Cya all soon :)

The article says that it's a "hiatus" but the devs offer no resume date.

Max Schaefer had this to say:

"PC gaming is changing, and I believe we’ve had a sneak preview with Mythos. With any luck, this will not be a long hiatus, and Mythos will be back. But even if it’s not, and even if we all move on, we’ve taken a lot of important steps forward. Game development is in many ways a continuum, and we all build on what came before. I know neither [lead designer Travis Baldree], the great Mythos dev team, nor myself are planning on doing anything but make games into the future. So no matter what, we’ll pick up where we left off, and you’ll be hearing from us shortly. We may not be the best business people on the planet, but we know how to make games."

I have no idea what context exactly that was in, as there has been quite the hullabaloo going on over the reports of Flagship closing (they're not).

Back