Heeelp somebody!

babo

somethings going on with my halflife... for some odd reason I cannot connect to any servers for any mod I try...

All I get is "starting network" or "authenticating with WON" or whatever it says

and then it just locks up everything...

anybody have any idea before I reinstall? pppppleeeaz?

Well, they have been having problems with the WON servers, so I wouldn't make any rash moves yet. There isn't any news or announcements on CS sites, do I am not sure what is going on. Prolly some 12 year old hacker making his name known out there, hacking on the WON servers...bleh.

Yeah mines doing the same thing as well. It seems to going on and off....wierd

Also, for some reason I cant acess my Trillian. I can get all those programs individually, but cant get on Trillian. Anyone else having porblems?

Im only having problems w/ WON authentication, same stuff babo was having probs w/, i had the same probs yesterday too during the day only though :\ - dont have Trillian

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Parakletos @ Feb. 14 2003,8:44)]Also, for some reason I cant acess my Trillian. I can get all those programs individually, but cant get on Trillian. Anyone else having porblems?
para there was a patch for trillian that came out a few months ago. I know before i had it my accounts would log on and off at random times.

ohh wow i just went to trillians site to post a linky for you and there is a new patch put out 3 days ago!

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/trillian/index.html

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Feb. 14 2003,10:43)]Well, they have been having problems with the WON servers, so I wouldn't make any rash moves yet. There isn't any news or announcements on CS sites, do I am not sure what is going on. Prolly some 12 year old hacker making his name known out there, hacking on the WON servers...bleh.
ack... llama grey hats.. what nubs... anyone can crash WON servers =/

Im getting the same problem. it locks up and after a few minutes says it couldnt authenticate with won.

o_O

Back