Heaven Bound DEMO/review what do you think?

Heaven Bound DEMO/review what do you think? - what do you think of the game

• I want it now!

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • I'll probably get it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waiting for the full review

• Maybe if cheaper

• I'll pass

• No way!

• Total voters
I'll be honest with you. I took a little time to look at the demo and I wasn't very impressed. The message of the game is a great one and the music was ok. The major problem I had was with the moment system. What I mean is that it was a pain. Half of the time the camrea was not facing in the direction the character was moving. If they could work that out it would probably be pretty fun to play.
 As it stands IMO I think that the score you gave was fair if not a little on the high side. The game is a great idea but does need just a little fine tuning to make it more user friendly.

Souds interesting, I may have to try it out. I was thinking about making a Pilgrim's Progress-based game at one time. I may yet attempt it in the future, with the right tools and knowledge (I'm thinking about liscensing the Torque engine for such projects).

Childish. Plain and simple. Staff of Moses to ward off "Jak & Daxter-lookalike monster" (my description) demons? Nahhh. The review was okay. A bit of grammatical error (who's perfect?), i.e. dieing = dying.
The game looks okay, and the score fits. The demo will pass beneath my fingertips soon.

Back