HCS & His Family

thank you Kidan

HCS and I are at the hospital right now. I would like to encourage everyone to read through what we have been living with over the past week.

To Update:

They have discontinued monitoring our daughter's blood sugar levels. It also looks like she is maintaining her body temperature nicely. She has three more days of antibiotics and then we will see what is happening from there. The doctors have also turned down the amount of oxygen she requires to close to regular air levels.

Her appetite continues to grow and she sleeps well in between feedings.

It was so funny....(if you will indulge my story) At her last feeding, I was holding her on my shoulder to burp her. She was there for about a minute when the two loudest burps came out of her mouth. Everyone in the NICU turned around to see who had made the noise. Needless to say, HCS and I were slightly embarassed by them, in part, but the light laughter that ensued was very welcomed by all.

Thank you all for your prayers

Gen and HCS

Glad to hear that the Elder Warren Daughter is in such high spirits over the little one. And even happier that said little one is maintaining her sugar levels.

God bless!

Back