Hax's

cc.slim

I have noticed when I play on other servers that I encounter what some do call a haxor and usually the better players leave and leave us dumb dumbs alone trying to figure out how to stop a hax. How do you see a hax and what kind or how many is there?

its something that can be reconizable and generally has a pattern. pretty much watch people, notice the wall-shot to headshot ratio, even if it looks like pre-fire.

On contrary, there are a lot of good, legit players out there that get accused and even kicked/banned from servers because of the assumption that player is cheating (me being one of those players).

Some people are quite blatant when they are cheating, others can hide it very well - a couple seasons ago, a cal-i player was caught cheating.

I can spot a cheater/hacker pretty good, but that comes with experience. I've played this game for over 5 years now and have been in multiple leagues. So I pretty much know what players can and cannot do.

I do not condone cheating by any means, but if you want to find out more about them and what they do, google them and download them to your computer. Make sure your Steam is offline and start your own server and play around with them a little. Uninstall them from your computer and get back online with Steam. I recommend admins to do the same, like the saying goes; "know your enemy".

oh yeah, by the way goose thanks for the updated Goose62 hack now I can snipe with the best of them ;)

I had a bunch of demos and I planned to make a video for the admins called "Spot the hax0r." It would have had 5 demos of questionable players and at the end it would tell you who was really hacking or not. Ill have to find those demos again

People are often mistaken for cheaters by new players. Here's an example:

You got this dude sitting for hours, weeks, playing cs. His skills improve and he's pretty warm. He's played dd2 5000 times and knows for example the exact moment someone will be there or here based on what he sees on the radar, what sounds he hears, and based on what he'd do in a particular situation. He's developed a good perception, and you'll see him moving around, only to stop at some seemingly random place, firing a couple of shots through the wall, hitting a player. He knows he's there, or makes a pretty good guess, based on experience. He's been playing for hours every day for a long time and is pretty much unstoppable. Now along comes a new or casual player who plays dd2 for the fifth time in his career. He speccs one of these players and immediately decides this person must surely be using a third-party program, consequently calling him a hacker and a cheater. The experienced player thanks the newcomer for the compliment and carries on with his business.

Funny to speak of hax's for I was just perm ban'd for using a wall hax on extreme 24/7 texas. I never downloaded or attempted to download any hax's just because I depend on admins to cover my fanny hehehe Gosh slim's gots hax's hehehe truly I don't tho and I went to their website and contested hehehe what a horrible way to witness.I wanted to share this with you all in case my name got around as a haxor like uhhhmmmm :D

People are often mistaken for cheaters by new players. Here's an example:

You got this dude sitting for hours, weeks, playing cs. His skills improve and he's pretty warm. He's played dd2 5000 times and knows for example the exact moment someone will be there or here based on what he sees on the radar, what sounds he hears, and based on what he'd do in a particular situation. He's developed a good perception, and you'll see him moving around, only to stop at some seemingly random place, firing a couple of shots through the wall, hitting a player. He knows he's there, or makes a pretty good guess, based on experience. He's been playing for hours every day for a long time and is pretty much unstoppable. Now along comes a new or casual player who plays dd2 for the fifth time in his career. He speccs one of these players and immediately decides this person must surely be using a third-party program, consequently calling him a hacker and a cheater. The experienced player thanks the newcomer for the compliment and carries on with his business.

That was a well-written reply! I have been in CS since beta 6.5 and have seen how Steam changed the game and how updates removed or adjusted the way the game can be played. But some things never change and that is when you get the two kinds of players you describe here. I play CS:S on the FISH servers alot and even though the graphics are better, the gaming experience is much better in 1.6, since there are more spots where you can randomly fire at and sometimes get some decent kills :)

So if you think that someone is hacking, dont be a fool and tell them what you think. Just go into spectator mode and make a demo, and let the administrators decide. Of course it is different is you play a new server every day, than if you hang around on the same server day after day. If the latter is true, you should exercise some kind of being-smart-attitude instead of yelling at everyone that hit you in the head with their knife from snipering distance....

Hehehehe me is goofy and the ban was lifted hehehehe now its hax on or wait hax off i forget hehehehe truly tho I do use my ears major like and with low fps I keep a better score when I rush. But But But one of my brothers :D has this leet skeet u dwn to HIM hehehehe just let me ask, do you snap a scout like you do a deag or paint across? For all I see is the return path back to your next victim. I blame my 30 to 50 fps for not making adjustments and yeh one day a vid card that is btr then the one i have is needed before I can say sit down n take a number huh Huh yeh p.s. thank you for introducing yourself as in the house but Hmmm had a player leet on t side and one on ct side and just wow I died like 24 times to study heheheheh really I did die trying hehehehhee!!!!

Class is over hehehehe. I now have a vid card that gives 99 fps so look OUT hehehe. I still can't throw n go wit da flashes but I am determined to pester all that I can.

Back