Having to move cause of financials

Cassadine

Hello all,

Just wanted to let everyone know what was going on with us and if you could keep us in your prayers.
I have been laid off for almost a year. I work in the car industry here in Michigan. The unemployment rate has gone through the roof. Not a lot of interviews happening and when they do, I'm basically competing with hundreds of people for 1 job. I have signed up with the state to get money for schooling for re-training but the process is unbelieveably slow. Seathra had 2 surgeries on her shoulder and it still hasn't healed correctly. That was the reason she has a hard time playing WOW. She hasn't worked for almost a year also. I am going through bankruptcy now. I lost my house so we moved most of the stuff out the last 2 days. I will finish up moving things this week. I might be on a little less this week as things go on. I should be able to be back playing normal next week sometime. Money is tight but for the amount of entertainment for cost, WoW is the cheapest so I keep my account and hers going for her son since we don't go out to eat or to the movies much anymore. Playing WoW and fellowship with everyone has helped kinda keep things easier on me while everything is going on so I'm grateful for that.
Well, thanks all for your prayers and I'll be on as always just a little less this week until i get everything moved and re-set up.

Cassadine &
Seathra

Im sorry to hear that Cass. Will definitely be praying for you! I know it can be rough not having a job for a while :( Im glad we'll still see you around though

Cass and family- I can relate to using WoW as less expensive entertainment during tough times. It has become a stresser relief for me as well. May God be with you and your family. May He give you strength, grant you mercy and fill you with love for all the tough times and whatever situations will come your way.

Back