haunted doll on ebay

Possible.
I think that houses CAN be haunted.
Take my mom, for instance. I don't think our trailer is haunted, but I think demons can mess around with you.
My mom has a few times in the past woken up with weird scratches, and she has no clue how she got them...weird, right? We don't have rats, or large bugs in our home that may inflict such wounds...spiritual-physical harm?
I'm saying it's spirits. I think that demons and ghosts are very much for real. I also think that there are evil spirits out there with no purpose better than to torment us. Demons are different in power, remember that. A demon leaves his home (the possessed), returns and finds it cleaned (cast out the demon?), and goes back out and finds seven demons MORE powerful than he, and take over the home again.
There is a hierarchy of power out there, and reading This Present Darkness rather helped me remember that. This is a fight not of flesh and blood but of ruler, of principalities and dark powers of this world that we live in. That's our fight: against the spirit realm.
Also remember, if our eyes were opened to the spirit world around us, we might just drop dead from pure fright. Or so said God.

Hey guys SLAM showed me to this site looks pretty neat.

As for this situation.
Very funny, I'll go against all you who say it's just a
doll.

There are demons they dwell in people that open the door for them. Just as many of us have done with Jesus Christ.

I know the doll is not a person.

Heres a true story about me,
I was lying in my bed. When I saw a black cat.
As real as anything. You could touch it. But I wasn't about to touch a demon. We have no cats at our house
either. It got a strange look in his face as it was messing with my mind.

Then it started to aproach me. Then I prayed for God to protect me. Though it still kept on coming closer.

And then vanished!
And I was comforted by the same spirit that told me to be babtized. The Holy Spirit.

And I felt peace. I didn't get much sleep that night as you can imagine.

But i'll never forget the look that the cat gave me.

Or should I say demon.

-BLades

Hey! Welcome! Nice testimony. Just goes to show the truth of Ephesians 6. This is not against flesh and blood but a spiritual battle.

Back