Has anyone tried XL cities 2011?

viglundr

Looking for a city or country sim type game, loved SimCity back in the day but the newest one SimCity Societies has horrible reviews, so looking around one of the newest I see is XL cities 2011, graphics look good but was wondering if anyone out there has played it.

Niko was showing me a trailer for an up and coming game The Sims - Medieval. It made me laugh as it looked almost like WoW but with Sims (I am a Sims fan). As for a Sim country or city type game I have no clue..last one I played was SimCity 3000 and I wasn't too fond of it as I hit the ceiling fairly quickly and then it became very boring..got my city to the year 3000 and there was no fanfare etc. It just kept playing and making me upgrade the power grid.

I looked up the 2009 edition a while back and it did not have good reviews. I looked it up because it was on sale on steam dirt cheap but even then the poor reviews easily dissuaded me. Of course 2011 may be a different story IDK. You may want to wait for the next large steam sale if you do want to get it though.

Last edited:
Back