HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERSAND!

SilverSand is getting old. lol.

well, on the brightside, he can buy me beer. some of that dwarven ale, eh?

Happy Birth DAy Bro I am 26 as well and that is not Old :) unless you are married than you more like 30 lol j/k God Bless and have many more!!

"well i dont know, i guess it would be kool to have like little nublets of my own when im like real old like 30, to train to be pro like me" -Jeremy from PP

one2dredd said:
Happy Birth DAy Bro I am 26 as well and that is not Old :) unless you are married than you more like 30 lol j/k God Bless and have many more!!

Thankyou Atown and everyone! You made my day!

I don't remember every having so many people tell me "happy birthday". Some years everyone forgets; even me. It's been a good day! As for acting 30 for being married. I am married, but you could ask my whole family and church if I act like 30 and they would say "no". I don't even act 26. I got stuck somewhere between 18 and 20 and been acting the same way ever since. =) I get it from my dad. He's 73 and still acts like he's 16.

Again thankyou everyone.

astrod00d said:
Hey!!! Watch your mouth! I'm 30! :D

Oh, by the way, Happy Birthday Silver!
are u training any nublets of ur own?

Lol was a Joke most married people seem to get old fast lol I am 26 Single waiting for the one God Has for me. I am glad to hear you have found the right one for you!! So if you know some very Godly Young Women lol J/K

go figure....hahahaha....just kiddin bro! When you said she prolly like you more is what he is replying to....(i think) lol

WHAT?! You think she wouldn't like me?? *sniff*

even tho she doesn't know I-WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS KIND OF STUFF?? back to Guild Wars discussion!

Back