Halo

Maddmedic

Do we have any Halo players amongst us ? My son wishes to play Halo online and I have reservations about doing so. Unless I can find some decent places and folk to play with. Servers ?

i have friends that do... however, you must find a good server that does not curse... some people do...
sad.gif

otherwise, EVERYTHING ELSE is fine!

Good luck there, as far as I know there is no language filter for Halo pc. I ran a clan once for it, your son would have been welcome with us, but it fell apart.

Why Jedi Outcast? Jedi Academy has been out for like a year! I hope they make a JK3 with 2 storylines like the original, and I hope they use the source engine, all that coupled with the saber combat of JA would make an awesome game.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Maddmedic @ Nov. 21 2004,8:34)]My son wishes to play Halo online and I have reservations about doing so. Unless I can find some decent places and folk to play with. Servers ?
If you're talking about Halo 2, there's a possibility that ToJ will form a Halo 2 chapter and a Halo 2 sub-chapter for the XBox chapter (to support both versions). Right now, we don't have anyone volunteering to lead the chapter, but that could change.

My friend has halo2 and hes working on getting broadband... if he does i will push him into toj.

rizz, your icons are AWESOME! i want one! anyway, push him into toj... lol... anyway, MaddMedic, i would advise you to let him do whatever he wants in halo.......... he can find a christian server, where they prohibit swearing or something...

I play Halo 2 for Xbox online with XBConnect. It should be a crime to charge for playing games. so I dont use XBL I use a FREE alternative. the only thing is that most of the people who use XBC are total jerks and the XBC community thrives on flaming and calling anyone who has 1 point less than them a noob. Is there anyone else here who plays Halo 2 on XBConnect. if so then add me to your list. my ID is MetalBlessing103

I hope they make Halo2 pc, cuz then i'll be the one getting it, oh well, bak to study (games for laaater :| )

Back