Halo Reach dissapointment

I thought the single player was awesome. Loved every minute and got teary-eyed towards the end. The surprise ending was neat as well.

Multi-player firefight is a blast and I love the credit idea to buy unlocks. Having dailies is a great idea too.

That being said, I am not a huge shooter fan so I sold my copy after beating the single player because I just didn't play enough.

I am not a halo fan by any means...I own Halo 3 because gamestop was selling it for like $8 or something like that...and I find Halo 3 to be a horrid game... I looked around to see if anyone was saying that Halo: Reach would be good for non-Halo fans...but saw nothing of the kind...so I will probably not be picking this up...

To be fair Xion, the campaign is WAAAY better than Halo 3 was. The story is cooler, battles more challenging, and the weapons are neat. It may be a fun rental. :D

I thought the campaign was a bit short, actually. I'm not a really good FPS player, but I started on normal anyways. I got it on Friday, but only played a couple hours(if that) that night cause wife and I went out on date. Played some Saturday and Sunday, which is when I beat it. I expected this to take me at least a week, which would only mean probably another 10hrs of play.
What was the surprise ending? I mean, is there a special one, or just that the ending was a surprise?
I have been getting on bungie.net for Firefights and Big Team Battles. Anyone can invite me to their party or join mine if they see me on. (The only cga folks I have on my friend list so far seem to only play 2 things: MoW or Caracossone(sp)). My NAT refuses to open, so I can't do voice yet.

I the typye of person that shoots a person first...gets there attention then fails misserably...that being said im much better at CoD and I tend to die alot in Reach.

The campaigne was short, but was good with multiplayer.

There was a special/secret ending after all the credits roll by. One that explains the lone helmet in the dirt.

i had good fun with the campaign, doing co-op with my brother.

i traded it in already, but i thought it was good fun and very well made.

Back