Hallo

Pumanator

I and my friends who play war thunder are looking for a G rated home. I and my buddy nvrsaydie belong to the same denomination. We both attend Calvary Chapels here in so cal. We play mostly war thunder and are looking for like minded players...can no longer play in non christian circles where our Lords name is used in vain as well as well as all the profanity that goes on. Our old clan disbanded the G rating that made playing there possible.

If anyone plays WT or would like to start I and friend are vets and love to help new players get a handle on the game.

Thanks for reading and Lord bless.

Greg aka Pete-Puma (in game name since 1998)

Hey Greg! I don't play War Thunder, at least not yet, but I'm pretty sure there are folk around here who do. Hope you are successful in finding some of them to play with! And if I ever try to get into it, I'll look you and nvrsaydie up. :D

I used to live in SoCal, and I loved it/still miss it. Was in the Inland Empire region, north of Temecula. The desert calls to me often.

Last edited:
I'll be DL'n that soon, just for kicks. I had it a while ago and never re'DL when I got a new SSD.

Ah, Kendrik. I live in the san bernardino mtns. nvr is a flat lander ;) What state are you in now. We are seeking the Lords guidance on whether or not He wants us close to my daughter and grand kids...in Savannah GA :eek:

Back