Halladir?

yea i dont think it did really happen because of the big deal they're making out of it however if it did then im srry tht the person doesnt have enough self-wealth to get over tht type of thing its JUST a game

hehe work. that's when i troll the WoW forums :) but =o i got a perma ban. =[

Early this afternoon I was on my main and was approached by a character named Birin from the Holy Roman Knights. Birin informed that he was a personal RL friend of one of my former guildies Halladir. He told me that he had just learned that at some point late last night or early morning Halladir had committed suicide, thus ending his life. (any questions about this you could direct to Birin or his alt Methias for he has all the details)

Halladir a former guild member of the Archons had ninjaed an Onyxia and was kicked out of the guild. Yesterday he was harassing guild members including myself to return to the Archons, one of our Officers Tezral said he would take care of the problem..soon Halladir informed many of us he was killing him that evening, of course no one believed it and we laughed it off

i think its pretty sad that anyone would kill themselves over a game, especially that of World of Warcraft...

Yucke said:
hehe work. that's when i troll the WoW forums :) but =o i got a perma ban. =[

The servers here at work ban anything WOW related. I am surprised i can get to these forums. If it is true, and he indeed killed himself over a videogame, he should have sought help earlier... But i dont believe it.

This kind of thing has happened before in various other games, but this would just be stupid since he could have transferred servers and regained anonymity if he just had 25$ in his pocket.

I have a feeling the poster of this is Halladir himself (or his friend) and is just trying to make Redeemed and Sword of Fate and the others feel guilty.

Back