Hall of Monuments progress

Taran

As GW2 is nearing its launch, many veteran players will receive rewards for their previous patronage of ArenaNet's game: Guild Wars (Prophesy, Factions, Nightfall, and/or Eye of the North).

Rewards stop at 30 points, but titles continue up to 50.

http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=welcome

Just out of curiosity, how far did you get?

Last edited:
I guess I can go first.

I got 35 points in the Hall of Monuments. Looks like I'll be wearing the "Ghostly Hero" title at launch.

I'm currently at 30 but got the stuff to get close to 35 I think. I've been very careful how I spend the rest of my money and use my materials.

My friend Vacuus Caliga only has like 9 points right now so I may end up giving him all my stuff and try to get him some more goodies in GW2.

I'm at 39, but will be at 40 as soon as another character has a birthday. That should be any day now....

39/50, may, just may crack 45/50, but only a week to go so doubtful.

Friend of mine logged into his account then found he didnt have EotN so he gave me all his mini's (6, one rare :D) and an Everlasting Margonite Tonic, so i should have a bit more soon :D

(also i have an un-ded Mini Terrorweb Dryder double if anyone needs it)

Last edited:
50/50, GWAMM, and LDoA before they made it easy. Yes, I'm still bitter about that.

19 points, up from 12 when i woke up this morning... not bad eh ;)

Thanks to some very generous people, both in and out of ToJ :D

Fyi, the new quests to visit several points throughout the 4 sections of gw1 will reward you with a tormented weapon, which can be one of the more painful/expensive hom points.

Back