Half life 2

sealcomm

Well i finished it yesterday. It was everything i'd hoped for. Now i have to finish the dl for Condition Zero, Half life source etc.

My old direct x 7.1 card handled it with flying colours i think. LOL. i'll be upgrading that soon! As well as my processor to something 2800ish + amd (currently 2100)

I can't believe i haven't seen a post on it yet.

If you haven't done it yet *slap* buy it online now! I suggest silver edition, and create a new steam account, so then you can 'lend' your old one to a friend when your playing any of the old steam programs....

lol

lookout for sealcomm2

sealcomm

eh, i'm partway through hl2.. havent had too much time to play it really.. you know, girlfriends require time
tounge.gif
.. i play as much as possible.. probably like 5 hours so far? not sure.. but i love it! ^_^

[b said:
Quote[/b] (crazy_legs @ Nov. 24 2004,7:41)]eh, i'm partway through hl2.. havent had too much time to play it really.. you know, girlfriends require time
tounge.gif
.. i play as much as possible.. probably like 5 hours so far? not sure.. but i love it! ^_^
Eh nubby, mine lives 45 minutes away you have no room to complain.
wink.gif
I've been pulling some late night game sessions to play it muy bueno.

ah trevor.. she lives 10 minutes.. but i also dont have college like hw to keep up with.. so i get to see her more often, which means less game time, cause late nights are for my hw
tounge.gif

Back