Half Life 2 - Will you get it?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is Half Life... huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I dl'ed a 650 MB (took like an hour on cable) trailer of HL2 at E3. All I can say is it looks sweet and i am going to get it the first day.

The Ai, Physics, Dynamics, Graphics, Modding are all out of this world. You must... I repeat.. You must dl this trailer.

BTW heres the trailer

This is the huge trailer.

Man when does it come out? I'd love to get it, but will it support all the MODs that Half-Life (original) did?

I dunno, I'll probably save some money now and seek it :p if it doesn't support other Mods like CS, i might hav to go with some hard decisions lol

I think condition zero is coming out retail first but im sure they will mod it up for HL2 and use the advanced engine.

Flash Gamespot says that it will come out on 10/1/03.
That's October 1st.
smile.gif

I doubt they will remake cs with the new mod engine since cs is already copyrighted. =/ but someone will make a game thats similar im sure.

I'm already saving for HL2 and a new video card to go with it.

I doubt anything current will work at all

hehe

sealcomm

actually i heard valve say that they have tweaked the new engine so everything from a tnt2 to a nVidia FX will run fine

That's my new baby gforce FX, so far so good... I really didn't want to get rid of my ti200 but times change and so much I

Back