haah

amorphus88

http://www.neostream.com/

first of all, its a really really slick looking site, explore around in there, and its funny, too.
biggrin.gif

you can do some Matrix-y stuff to the alien if you want. I love it. watch the entire thing through. you press skip, I send monkey goons after you
mad.gif

*takes ahold of crazy's arms*

There are some nice men over here that are going to take you to a wonderful white room

*slips arms into strai...er....comfort jacket*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TastyWheat @ June 18 2003,10:44)]*slips arms into strai...er....comfort jacket*
a comfort jacket? sounds nice.. wait, why is this room all padded?? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE THE BAD MEN GO WAY!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[b said:
Quote[/b] (crazy_legs @ June 17 2003,6:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (amorphus88 @ June 17 2003,8:27)]you can do some Matrix-y stuff to the alien if you want.
WHERE?!?!?!?!

also, WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!?!
its in the first page, when the alien dude has the several balls of fire around him. just move your mouse like your would a fist and smack 'im around.
biggrin.gif

well, that isnt matrix stuff.. that's just hittin the alien.. soooo much fun though, i sat there for like an hour just smackin him
tounge.gif

*Reads whole thread*

I have come to the conclusion that none of you are right in the head.

*Sends the whole mental institution staff after them all*

Muahahahahahahahaha
mad.gif
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ June 24 2003,10:38)]I have come to the conclusion that none of you are right in the head.
Well, duh. If it took you so long to figure that out maybe you should go to an institution yourself.
tounge.gif

Back