GW Shack - Guild Wars build hosting website

Are you interested in creating your own character or team builds for PvP? I am... obviously. Anyway, there's a pretty nifty website for such creation which I often use to generate a new PvP idea. I strongly encourage that we use this site and create our own team ideas to do HoH and GvG. This site has a very useful skill search that allows you to search by profession, attribute, type (Spell, Melee Attack, etc.), title (keyword search), and description (keyword search).
If you don't think you'll be able to create a good team build you'd be surprised at how easy it is (especially with the search!).
Here is the link to GW Shack. You might put it in your favorites.

I'll give you these Monk build template codes so you can insert them without digging for skills. Just copy the bracketed parts and paste into the <paste template code here> field (you may have to click Show gwBBCode first):
ZB Protection Monk: [ZB Prot;OwUS8UIPzkLd9QgspvrmABA]
DH Protection Monk: [DH Prot;OwUS8UIPzEOd9QgspvrmABA]
RC Protection Monk: [RC Prot;OwUS8UIPzEKS9Qg0SurmABA]

WoH Healing Monk: [WoH Heal;OwUS0UIHZUjg0jbkkmQAA]
LoD Healing Monk: [LoD Heal;OwUS0UIPZk6KIxjsR+ImABA]

Toy around with the site's tools and if you make up something useful, you can post it in this thread.

If you don't want to make up builds, the skill search is very useful as well.

Last edited:
oops... i guess the part in quotations is the real destination and the stuff inside is the text it shows... i'll fix it.

wow my Basic Monk Builds... was saved about 10 times... that's interesting.

Back