gw accounts for steam

Friends in need of Steam accounts? What exactly are you asking, for them to "borrow" someone's Steam account? Why can't they purchase one on their own?

michaelpi said:
i have some frends who are in need of steam accounts
so just pm me and i can hook you up
This sounds a bit shady, but I admit I may be misunderstanding the proposal.

Are you asking if any Guild Wars players want to trade their GW accounts for Steam accounts? Is this trade permanent?

I'm tempted to close this thread, but I'll leave it open for michaelpi to reply. If the deal does violate the Terms of Service, for either GW or Steam, then I'll delete the thread.

i think hes saying that friend is willing to give gw accounts for steam accuonts.....

Seems fishy to me, but I don't see anything wrong with giving somebody an account. Even if it is for an account for an other game. As long as you paid for it in the first place, just don't expect to get it back.

laf steam accounts are accounts that you get when u buy HL or HL2 and u use steam to play CS and other valve and 3rd party games

haha there was a lot of abbreviation there.

To clarify: You get a "Steam" account when you buy Half-life or Half-life 2, Counter-strike or one of the Valve games. You just open up the program Steam, and it keeps track of all the programs you own and you just click on the game you want to play and it opens it for you.

Back