Guild Wars tonight!

Pelagrin

Starting tonight around midnight (not sure which timezone) Guild Wars goes live. I won't be on tonight, but expect to see me playing starting sometime tomorrow.

I'm going to recreate my characters and I'm not sure what professions I'll use, but my character names will be Lady Abigale and Simon the Zealot.

It's Pacific timezone. :( So that's way too late for me. But I am pretty excited! :) By the way I just loaded up the client and logged in. My characters show up! See everyone tomorrow!

I have yet to hear if my preorders are in at the 2 stores I went to. Guess I may need to call them tonight to see. Not sure if I will have time to log in tomorrow or not. Have a house to clean before in-laws come to visit Friday and I work full time. May need to offer double pay to the kids to help out, hee hee.

Well, EB Games had my copy in. Got it and installed it. Gamestop on the other hand did not have my husband's. They said that it will be in sometime tomorrow. They don't early ship games in that don't sell big :p (that is honestly what the salesperson told me!) He said already people have told him they were disappointed because they can't log in early! He offered to refund the money to get it elsewhere... but what would be the point? It had to be preordered (bonks salesclerk over head). So anyway, I may log in briefly Wednesday night or I may just get all my cleaning done so I can play Thursday night instead :)

i got my copy from gamestop :eek:

im going to be up all night playing probably...i live on the west coast so 12:01 am pst is nothing for me ;)

Local EB didn't get mine in yet, but I think I might wait up to play for a little bit tonight. Anyhow, while I'm waiting.... I saw this stuff at the Korean website...
tmpFlash.jpg

clientImg1.jpg

Last edited:
Talori said:
Not sure if I will have time to log in tomorrow or not. Have a house to clean before in-laws come to visit Friday and I work full time. May need to offer double pay to the kids to help out, hee hee.
Double Pay? I was raised on a cattle ranch..... never heard those words before.... But, for sure, put your kids to work!!!! Its good for them...

Also, I hope you have good inlaws. It would be a pretty big bummer to have nightmare inlaws over during GW release week. Take care Talori!

I get my copy today, (wed.) i am so excited, but my new computer wont be finished till end of this week or begining of next week. it would have been awesome if i would have been able to play gw on opening week on my new pc. At least its finally out, since playing it and waiting for it since E3 of 04, which I think was last may, so almost a year later and it has finally arrived.

Last edited:
My oldest son was trying to talk me into letting him create a character on my account (he has it already arranged to have his character on my husband's). He wanted to start playing after school today. Told him he could wait :p At least the kids have agreed to help me clean house so it will get done (at normal chore fees, hee hee). I'll be on Thursday night.

Chores - I just cleaned the dorms bathroom, it was digusting. Considering my roomate is a mess, but hey - there must be some reason God put me here, maybe lack or sleep or developing patience. Oh well! Silver and I were on the "Unofficial Countdown Timer" that night. Kinda late posting this, oh well! Good game, I'm almost 14 haha.

Back