Guild Wars to Paintball

Coffeebro

How many of you guys go Paintballing?
I try to go once a month. Right now I am building a course at a friends home. about 10 acres with a car, van, 2 culverts, tons of bunkers and a lot of forest. We are going to have 40 guys from our church come out next month for a huge paint slaughter. Oh, did I mention we will have a mini-tank with 4 guys in the back armed to the teeth. Anyone near Southern Oregon is welcome to come and play with us.

:shock: i was just there last summer, of course that was on a camping trip and unless i could convince my parents to drive my 10hrs to go play with complete strangers, i dont think i can make it. sound fun tho if i could i would go

BTW i was in Grants Pass too we were at those tree house camping things. lots of fun preety place, plenty of room for PBing

I play although it is more the Competition side of Paintball :). But I still love rec as well!

What Kind of gear you got?

I have 1 2000 Angel LCD
99 Autococker
2004 ICD Freestyle
2006 ICD Promaster
Rebel LE
Dragun Empire "The One"

I run with a Ricochet Apache Loader
and a Halo with Rip Drive

I play for La Junta eXtreme

http://www.myspace.com/lajuntaextreme

I have a Syder Rodeo with an E-marker grip, Reloader II hopper, and a stock barrel. I would like to get an Apex and Q-loader to add on. Im a woodsball guy, I like to sneak around, speed ball is........well too fast.

HAHA i beat him! just goes to show how much time I have on break!

I play alot of paintball as well. I use to play in tournys but it stoped once I went to college. I play alot of rec ball and I do alot of practices with friends who were on the team.

I have three guns

Tippman
(no upgrades just backup)

Custom Autocker
- Eclipse frame with zero b board
- Magnum 44 ram
- Aim valve
- Madmann springs
- Palmer low pressure regulator
- Sidewinder regulator
- Alamo City paintball bolt
- AIM feedneck t-lock
- AIM 17 body
- Smart parts freak system

Diablo Wrath
UPGRADES
- Vitrue baord
- Alamo City bolt
- NDZ feedneck

Wish I could play with you guys but I live in NJ. There is a Stalingrad scenario coming soon at Skirmish USA.

Back