Guild Wars: Nightfall

The Domain of Anguish supposed to open on Friday - late. Here's the text from the logon screen (as copied from GuildWiki):

Beginning late in the evening of December 1st, players who have completed Nightfall will be able to access the Domain of Anguish elite area through the Chantry of Secrets. Find four separate explorable areas, nearly a dozen quests, novel armor upgrade options, and a brand new system for weapon acquisition starting this weekend.

I'm nowhere near that far yet, but I am guessing that the blessings to get further sunspear points will be in those new explorable areas. I also saw something that said that the new armor options were more upgraded armor sets for heros. I also saw something on the GW page (scribe maybe) that said something about new gems.

Im trying to get my monk done with the game so he can access this when it comes out. Its gonna be tough to do, I think im only past Grand Court mission if anyone else is that far and wants to quest together or something I would be glad to.

I just finished that one as well, I got to Nundu Bay and failed my first attempt. If you haven't done it yet, let me know. I'd be happy to have a person instead of the henchies. Another person should make it easier because of more lightbringer gazes and water vials.

I just finished that one as well, I got to Nundu Bay and failed my first attempt. If you haven't done it yet, let me know. I'd be happy to have a person instead of the henchies. Another person should make it easier because of more lightbringer gazes and water vials.

Lol, darn i just did that mission with a PUG. I love being the only real monk in a group :rolleyes:. Lately i have only been able to get on during the day to play, so if I see you on Ill be glad to group with you.

I am in the Realm of Torment and am at a brick wall. i think the quest is "all alone in the darkness" tho i havent tried very much any help would be appriciated. Also lemme know if you are in the realm i wouldnt mind healping people out.

More info on the Ripper Blade. I looked at the list of 6 or 8 on Guru Auctions. I don't think any of them had a bid yet. That means that there is no big demand for them. Prices are somewhat inflated on them right now with Nightfall being relatively new.

If you can be patient you can probably get one reasonably priced at a later date.

sundering? thats like vampiric but sucky.

Isn't it pretty?

It would be so much more with something cooler than sundering on it.
I don't have nightfall yet but y'all should add me to your GW friends, acct = Sir Pabmeister

see you on the flip side :p

It would be so much more with something cooler than sundering on it.

I couldn't disagree more. It is no coincidence that THE most expensive sword mod of all is 20/20 Sundering. It costs 1.5 times what a +30 Fortitude costs. Enough said.

Here are sword mod prices from Guru Price Check:

Sword

Fiery............................................. ..500g
Ebon.............................................. ...2k
Poisoners......................................... ..1k
Icy, Shocking.................................. 2-4k
Crippling+Cruel+Heavy.........................500g
Barbed............................................ ...1k
Zealous.........................................1-5k
Vampiric 3/-1 ..................................3-5k
Furious 10%..................................10-15k
Furious 09%.....................................3-7k