Guild Wars: Day 1

Wash.

I just started, my name in game is Wash Clandest.
I'm a complete noob, I ran through a few training things or whatever and got to the temple part where i needed to download 7,000 files, and figured bed looked more inviting so i shut it down. I'm looking forward to my time off between Genesis and Biology Lab (classes) to try to get that stuff downloaded and move on. So far it looks promising. I look forward to seeing you all in game later or however it works. I'm not sure yet.
Love the monk though, always been a fan of healers.

are you in nightfall? or factions? if you need help anytime, just msg me on X-Fire and if im not busy i can help in either or... i have 4 lvl 20's on factions and a lvl 10 paragon in nightfall... still super basic build but effective with koss

ya me too! message us. you can add me to Xfire and see if im on. stc95

Welcome welcome!

That's the great thing about monks....they are always in need....and you can always find a group!

It's been fun hanging with you the couple of days. Hope you stick around for a long time.

Stc95= down boy, my minion. You can't have a minion when you are a minion yourself :p

Kel Queen of all Europe

It's been fun hanging with you the couple of days. Hope you stick around for a long time.

Stc95= down boy, my minion. You can't have a minion when you are a minion yourself :p

Kel Queen of all Europe

what do you mean, ur son IS MY MINION HAHAHAHA!!
EWOK! HHEEEE! *twitch*

*rocks back and forth* minions... minion cookies... minions.... minion cookies...

but.. but.. but... um.. i have a delema.. MIRAWYN!!!

uh.. <_< >_>

cookies... cookies... uh.. <_<

loyal minion..., Canada..., cookie from other master,... uh... >_>

AHHH!
*esplodes*

stc finally exploded. I was wondering when he'd get around to that. *in the background you can hear "Taps" being played*

Back