Guild Wars 2 Stress Test - Aug. 9th

Prophet Elhanan

Sweet!!!

We will be conducting a stress test on Thursday, August 9 from 12:00 Noon PACIFIC Time to 4:00 PM PACIFIC Time.

The stress test is open to anyone who has pre-purchased Guild Wars 2.

We will be actively working on the game during the event, so you might experience connectivity problems or discover features that are not working as designed. Any issues you experience are a result of the rigorous conditions of the stress test, and are in no way representative of the state of the game at launch. By participating in this stress test, you’re helping us make Guild Wars 2 a better game. Thanks for your cooperation—we’ll see you in-game! ~RB2

Oh! You beat my by 4 minutes! Well played Sir Elhanan! Well played!

And again they end the stress test at 6 p.m. Central on a work day. :(

I should have known they would schedule it for Thursday afternoon...I have the afternoon off so I scheduled a dental appointment...of course, if I cancel I have to wait another two weeks. NUTS!! again...

Well in two weeks is the ACTUAL release.. so I GUESS it'd be smarter to skip this than the release.. But we all know you're not going to make it for the release anyway so you might as well hop on this little window while you can :p

I am hoping to be there... helping church food pantry 11-3 est and was invited to dinner with friends but no time was set.. Oh I hope I can!

May be able to get a couple of hours in before Spanish class/Clase de Ingles.

May be able to get a couple of hours in before Spanish class/Clase de Ingles.

Necessitas mas horas para Guild Wars Dos. Siempre tiempo para clase de Espanol pero.. nunca suficiente tiempo para Guild Wars Dos.

Hmm.. por que Caro no esta aqui? Necessitamos un professor de Espanol otra vez... y mi "Monk buddy."

Feliz por tres anos de clase de Espanol!

And that about sums that up.. CARO!!!

No hablas espanol.....google translate not working....reverting back to standard language "american"

Close enough Curmudgeon. What I actually do is help facilitate a class that teaches Spanish, and an English class at the the same time. It's a good time of fellowship and learning. Personally I can read and write much better than I speak, but I can make myself understood by my Mexican friend talking baby talk.

Stress Test indeed! Anet is restarting the servers. Stress Test will start at 12:30 PDT.

Back