Guild Wars 1

Lisarayne

So yea... I came straight from WOW to GW2 so unlike most of you I never played GW1. I retrieved my original account the other day and I have a level 10 ele on it, 3 others around level 5 and thats about it. I probably played at the time of release but I honestly don't remember ever really playing at all. My point is, I love achievements and of course want to get the achievements that cross over from GW1. I have the original game and I purchased eye of the north. I am not worried about getting all the achievements but id like to get the 30 points if possible. I ran around and I am sooo confused about where to go. Anyone have advise on what kind of character to level thats fast and can solo? Oh and easy... I don't want to spend too much time away from GW2. But i'm guessing it will take a month or so.. also can anyone tell me how to get to hall of monuments? Oh and I noticed each of my characters have like 5 gold on them, is there a way to send gold from 1 to the other so I can just play on 1 toon? I'm sure ill need all the gold I can get as i'm guessing I will have to buy pets?

ok, so i guess they have around 600 gold on each of them. I bet in GW1 Gold is nothing, its all about the platt i bet?

I still play gw1 if you can catch me I may be of some help. Are you a member of SOE or SoE (Spirit of Elisha/Spirit of Elijah)?

Waynos - That is a huge help! I am already kinda on my way thanks to the guide!
Ursen - Nope, I am not. I wasn't sure if there would be anyone on to invite me so it didn't really cross my mind. If anyone is ever on, my characters names is Realm Wildheart, Realm Warmheart, and Lisarayne Valentine (yes i'm a final fantasy nerd) I am sure I will make a new character but I noticed these girls have some minis on them and a birthday present voucher. I noticed they are in a guild now (mu own guild it looks like) and shows they are all over 8 years old. You don't get birthday presents if you arent active correct? The minis I have seem kinda lame, Water Djinn, Harpy Ranger, Ophil Nahualli, Krait Neoss, White rabbit, and Charr Shaman. If I ever find the hall of monuments I can out them there right? I am guessing I have to get to level 20 before doing anything though right? As far as gold goes I scraped together 1.5 platt and I am sure i'll make gold as I go so I am sure I will be fine. Thanks guys!

Waynos - That is a huge help! I am already kinda on my way thanks to the guide!
Ursen - Nope, I am not. I wasn't sure if there would be anyone on to invite me so it didn't really cross my mind. If anyone is ever on, my characters names is Realm Wildheart, Realm Warmheart, and Lisarayne Valentine (yes i'm a final fantasy nerd) I am sure I will make a new character but I noticed these girls have some minis on them and a birthday present voucher. I noticed they are in a guild now (mu own guild it looks like) and shows they are all over 8 years old. You don't get birthday presents if you arent active correct? The minis I have seem kinda lame, Water Djinn, Harpy Ranger, Ophil Nahualli, Krait Neoss, White rabbit, and Charr Shaman. If I ever find the hall of monuments I can out them there right? I am guessing I have to get to level 20 before doing anything though right? As far as gold goes I scraped together 1.5 platt and I am sure i'll make gold as I go so I am sure I will be fine. Thanks guys!

my main in GW1 is "Waynos Sin" i added you to my friends list so if i see you on ill show you to the hall of monuments (or to borlis pass first if you havent done the pre for eye of the north)

If you dump your other guild I can get you into SOE which will give you access to a full guild hall. Maybe if we ask nice this whole thread will get moved to the GW1 area and I can spend more time sorting things out. Also pm me if you need something real specific. Hold on to all your minis they all count for HoM. No mini is too insignificant, you need at least one of ea.

If you dump your other guild I can get you into SOE which will give you access to a full guild hall. Maybe if we ask nice this whole thread will get moved to the GW1 area and I can spend more time sorting things out. Also pm me if you need something real specific. Hold on to all your minis they all count for HoM. No mini is too insignificant, you need at least one of ea.

if i have any undedicated minis that i dont need ill be glad to give them to lisarayne also

Those mini's are rather nice. White Rabbit and Water Djinn are both gold, right? They're expensive or at least they were when i still played. If you want help on any of the missions or build advice let me know. I don't play much anymore but would login and do some missions with a friend.

i ended up finding minis on mu other characters also and some birthday gifts to trade in. i had abusy weekend and didnt get to play much. Is there an auction system in the game at all? or do you just buy gear from vendors?

All armour is soulbound on acquire, weapons no, but be aware of scammers who will try and sell you an item that is soulbound, or in the case of minis already tied to an account. Unfortunately there is no auction house, just standing around in one of the major cities spamming that you would like to buy a certain item is the only option. Usually Kamadan is the major hub, although Lions Arch, and Kaineng Center do a lively trade business too. One of your chat tabs is dedicated to buy and sell, be sure to use that one for your requests. There is an unofficial website which can save you time and headache in the process, http://www.gwauctions.org/. This is a very safe site, and they have worked hard to keep the scammers out, unfortunately you still have to make the final exchange in game. I have no idea how active it still is, but I know there are still those who are buying and selling.

Good to know! Its a fun game so far, I really like it. Just wished I had started playing earlier.. It would be great with other people.. instead I drag around the NPC's to keep me company and party with lol

Let me know when you're on Lisa, and i can party up with you. It definitely is a fun game and I can show you around some of the higher end areas like Fissure of Woe when you're ready.

Back