Guild Video

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
Hey everyone...

I'm making a gameplay video of World of Warcraft to help advertise our chapter and Tribe of Judah and I need some help. I'm looking for a group of people (2-4 people to help me out) that can spend roughly an two to three hours with me. Any race and class is availabe, and in fact the more variety the better. The finished gameplay video shouldn't be more than 5 minutes long (at the absolute most), but it will take us quite a bit longer to coordinate everything and to travel to our locations.

For the FYI - I plan on visiting a variety of dungeons (preferably Maraudon and Blackfathom Deeps), participating in some PvP and dueling action, and some adventuring/traveling. Most level players will be welcome, but we do need a bit of fluidity in the group. A level 10 player would die with the 60's, and the 60's would just look silly doing level 10 quests, so the group needs to be fairly similar in experience.

If you're interested in helping out please post all of your character's names here and their levels. Plus, please post what class each one is.

Also, include what days you usually play, and at what times. Please PM me if you're interested so that we can stay in contact.

Thanks!

Last edited:
btw - I think this is the longest video I'll be making. The other ones I've made are only 1-2 minutes long, but this one I can easily see being much more than that.

For a 2 minute video the files are about 60 megs in size, give or take a few pounds. If you're interested I can send you the file, or put it on a disc and email you the end product (all movies, advertisements, and promotions would be included). I believe I can put it on both CD and DVD, but I'm not sure about the DVD yet...

I'm actually experienced a little as I've created a music video from footage from Dark Ages of Camelot. But in any case, I'm at your service.

Chivah the Human Priest. Level 24
Malohaut the NE Druid. Level 28

Both are excellent fishermen. ;)

Groovy. I can use the video on the CD I'll be compiling (or helping compile) for the Sponsor Information Package. I could also use the DAoC video Malohaut created, provided it features ToJ members.

I can help, i get on most days after work (6:30pm EST).

Osirys 43 Human male Warlock
Odale 24 Male Night Elf Druid

Malohaut and Odale; you're characters would be great to use. Plus, this gives us a chance to actually quest together. It will be our first, right? ;)

Well, I have some leveling to do! And Malohaut, I'd love to hear any ideas you have.

Well Tek, my video only has Chivah, and a picture of one other member: Rachelina. It only took me a week to shoot the footages and compile the video, but I didn't have any other members included. That was going to be my next project, but I ended up going on my Joy journey.

Bowser. I love the idea of the video and will help as much as I can. Perhaps some sort of basic theme? You could have lower levels hunting and raiding and dying together, higher levels riding in to help, and them all going out together or going to a service together or something. You could do raid sequences from lower level dungeons to higher level ones. Maybe some sort of alternation with a battle, then friendly fellowship, then a battle, then friendly fellowship, then exploring or something like that. And you might want some sort of big climatic finish with either higher level battles towards the end of the video, or a closing footage of as many Redeemed as possible together and having a good time. Some sort of video that promotes our love and fellowship for each other, but also the exciting times we can have battling or hanging out.

There is so much you can do. What's on your heart?

Here are the notes that I've been taking. This will actually take a lot longer than I thought (for the actors), so I'd need you more than just two or three hours :) lol. It'll be a month long process. Plus, I have to level up while we're shooting.

If you need me for anything just ask I'd be happy to lend a hand, sounds like a great idea to get some more interest in the community.

I remember that video Chivah. Rachelina was my alt. It was fun shooting that and doing that story line.

I might be able to help sometime. Depends when really.
Rithkil 31 NE male Warrior

Last edited:
Back