Guild Treasure BOE's

Cakeyplease

Last edited:
I would like Corehammer's Riveted Girdle for my paladin. He is an alt, but I plan to have healing as a main spec with him and I may use it for raiding before too long (since it seems like we could use more healers). Also, if no one else wants Spiritguard Drape then I would take that for him as well because I am a compulsive tank and must build a tanking set for every character I have that can tank.

I thought that the claws were the full pair and not 2 of the same one.

Anyways, my warrior would like the claws of agony and torment if it's the set pair, otherwise my rogue would take one claws of agony.

I would like to request Tsanga's Helm for my Druid Danavis. I am wanting to tank with him and this will help me gear for heroics quicker. He is an alt, but really he is my main now.

I would like to request Tsanga's Helm for my Druid Danavis. I am wanting to tank with him and this will help me gear for heroics quicker. He is an alt, but really he is my main now.

Actually forget that, I have decided against trying to Druid tank, just not enjoying it. I am going back to just playing my shaman.

Okay so I am reinstating my request (yes I know I cant make up my mind) for Tsanga's Helm. I have been trying to decided on who to play for a main and I have decided on my druid. Sorry for all the confusion.

Back