Guild RvR

Epsilon

He everyone, I have talked to some of you about this already, but I thought I'd make it official by posting it here.  Anyway, this is the plan...

This Thursday night (Jan 8th) I want to put together a guild group and go to Thidranki (20-24 battleground).  I've spoken to a few people that I know have characters of that level and said they could come out, so we will at least have a core group.  Everyone is welcome though.  Tanks and support classes are especially appreciated for guild groups over stealthers, but bring any character you want.  Start time is 8:00pm Est.  Oh, and if can, try to wear a guild cloak so we all look cool.
smile.gif

If you think you can come, please leave a message in this thread with the type of class you are going to bring so I can get an idea of numbers, incase we need to have 2 groups or something.

Tisket/Epsilon/etc.

Smee the sorcerer is only 19 right now. But rest assured that he'll be ready for Thid by Thurs.
smile.gif
Looking forward to this.

I will have to check with my wife. Usually that is early for me. Count me as a definate maybe should be i think.

I think you want cleric, but I have cabalist, scout or cleric.

Is that a definate, a maybe, a should be, or an I think? hehe. You have a good variety, but come with whatever you enjoy playing the most. After all, this is an outing of fun. And yes, an outing of killing as well. But oh well.

Hey guys!

I had a blast as Smee. I really did. Although you'll have to excuse my social quirks that I'm still trying to overcome. Think we can do this again next week? Same bat time, same bat channel?

Back