Guild page on swtor.com!

I haven't seen it that often, but I have seen that happen before. Usually I'm sure they try to do it when they don't expect many people to be on.

Sorry if this is the totally wrong spot to post this, but just wanted to express my interest in creating a character or two in Called from Darkness once the game is out. I have a low level character in Redeemed, but I enjoy lurking on these forums. :)

I'm an officer in a Republic PvE progression guild, so that's where my main play time will be, and I'm a member of that guild on the SWTOR site, so I don't think I can also apply to CFD. However just wanted to say that I'm interested in what you guys are doing here, and look forward to joining you from time to time once the game is live!

Sorry if this is the totally wrong spot to post this, but just wanted to express my interest in creating a character or two in Called from Darkness once the game is out. I have a low level character in Redeemed, but I enjoy lurking on these forums. :)

I'm an officer in a Republic PvE progression guild, so that's where my main play time will be, and I'm a member of that guild on the SWTOR site, so I don't think I can also apply to CFD. However just wanted to say that I'm interested in what you guys are doing here, and look forward to joining you from time to time once the game is live!

Well we're happy to have you either way - the more the merrier! And you're, you can't join two pre-launch guild rosters on the same account. You'd have to make a second account if you really wanted to join the roster, but you can always just join the guild when the game comes out.

wanted to say thanks for the guild invite and im really looking forward to playing with everyone. I may not see too many people at first since i am currently living in england, but i should be back in the states late may or apr.

I am now unsticking this thread since new members can no longer be accepted on the swtor.com page. Future new members will need to join in-game.

Back