Guild Music Video is finished

Malohaut

Just to let you know, thanks to those who attended last wednesday's prayer service, the guild music video is now finished. I would have liked a higher turnout for that last shooting, but oh well. All I have to do now is add the credits and post it on the internet and let you know where. :) Its only a 3 minute music video, but I hope you enjoy it.

Here are the names of those who will be in the credits: (the titles are the ones of the characters during the shooting)

Chivah
Sergeant Deborrah
Ian
Abagail
Private Blagora
Private Sandric
Private Osirys
Private Osirys's Minion Jackham
Knight Samuraij
Lieutenant Bannard
Private Goblit
Private Goblit's Minion Anvina
Knight Proeliator
Jazmina
Sergent Young
Scrapy
Klangdon
Chivah's Pet Prairie Chicken

Thank you for all who gave their time for a little screen time. :)

Last edited:
Malohaut said:
Music video uploaded to a site. Once its approved, I'll send you the link.

Would you stop teasing us and just send the link!!

Hehe. Well alright. Its not easy to find a place that I can use to host files. I'll have to look up what Icthus said and try that.

I do have the video up here:

Warcraft Movies This is where you can find the best quality, but unfortunatly, you need to be a paid member in order to access it, and I didn't know that at first.

So I also put my movie here:

Free Video Blog While it is the same movie file, it plays directly from the site and is a little smaller.

If you find that when you play the video on Media Player and the colors look totally wrong, then do this:

1. Open up Windows Media Player
2. Select Tools, then Options.
3. Select the Performance tab.
4. If you see Use Overlays, uncheck it and try the video again.
5. If you don't see Use Overlays, click Advanced and uncheck it from there.

Hope you enjoy it. I'll continue trying to find a good hosting site before making another movie.

One more site I sent it too. Trying to mirror these last two sites at warcraftmovies.

You Send It

Last edited:
great movie. I like you choice in music for it. We'll need to start a gallery for movies like we did screenshots in the past.

All i can say is wow. Malo you are the master of the music video. Thats exactly what i needed to see/hear when i downloaded it, and i love the song you picked my Good Charlotte. great job and i honestly cannot wait to see another one.

I saw icthus standing in the background in Scarlet monestary (when i did my purple beam of death, he is on the left). And Warcraftmovies had 140-ish downloads when i got it.

Last edited:
LOOK!

You CAN save it. Go to warcraftmovies.com and click on one of the mirrored sites. Then when a page pops up youll see "Primary Mirror". Right click on "Primary Mirror" and then click on the "Save target as" button and let it download. Then youll have the Redeemed Video.

Hehe. Thank you so much for your support and compliments. Its my second attempt at a guild video and I was able to include more of the guild in it. I want to create more, but finding actors and good ideas isn't always easy. But I'll keep on it. And I'll certainly keep you up to date as projects come.

Back