Guild Leader Nominations!

Nice, selection so far... real good choices too.
Allota names though.

[Wonder what job description would be for these folks]

can someone clean up these posts and aggregate the nominees so far. a single nomination is sufficient...this isn't intended to be a voting thread :)

Current Nominations

Gilga
Icthus (can't remember when he last logged on)
Elihu (has a super secret character somewhere since he "quit")
Sandric
Sazul
Tarl/Deuteronomy
Goodwone
Shagz
Strongtower
Xiontawa
Jadoron
Tek7 (President of ToJ so probably no)
Bowser (hasn't been seen in awhile either other than forums)
Arakk

Hopefully these that are highlighted are joke nominations. Not that they are joke people. If they were playing the game on a consistant and on-going basis then fine, otherwise lets be reasonable. I don't think its fair to ask people to even consider putting themselves under the authority in game of a person who no longer plays the game.

Personally I think it appalling that people are spamming this thread when asked not to. This is not a joking matter, yet people I respected are making it so. This is that person that you want to run the guild. I don’t personally think this is a joke. I haven’t worked my backside off on policies with Nevi and getting raiding back to something we all are excited about to have the position of Guild Lead made into a joke.

Agreed. I would have to decline my nomination for multiple reasons, but thanks to whoever thought highly enough of me to do so.

Personally I think it appalling that people are spamming this thread when asked not to. This is not a joking matter, yet people I respected are making it so. This is that person that you want to run the guild. I don’t personally think this is a joke. I haven’t worked my backside off on policies with Nevi and getting raiding back to something we all are excited about to have the position of Guild Lead made into a joke.
Sorry, I honestly did not see the capitalized plea to not spam. All spam that was misplaced here was done in love! /shiverokthatsenoughofthat.

You can always delete the nominations for the people that no longer play... =P.

Back