Guild Launch Photo - Dec 20th, 20:30 PST

willcraft

We will all be celebrating the official launch of our guild and the game on December 20th. What better way to commemorate this occasion than with a Called from Darkness guild photo!

When: December 20th, 20:30 PST (23:30 EST)
Where: Open to suggestions; describe or take a screenshot of your suggested location and reply below. (X,Y co-ordinates too, please)
How: Join mumble and arrive at the location before 10:30. We want to can get back to the game in good time.

The location will be posted no later than 23:59 Monday night.

If you can't make it, PM me your evening (19:00-23:59 PST) availability for the 21st-23rd. I'll create 2 make-up sessions based on the times people send. Make-up session times will be posted Tuesday before midnight.

Reply here, or feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns related to the Called from Darkness guild photo or guild activities.

Last edited:
Reading this thread brings back fond memories of the creation of Tribe of Judah's Dark Age of Camelot guild, Knights of the Trinity, and a guild launch screenshot from long ago:

Sarengar was my character; Riegwyn was Elihu's.

Good times, good times.

This is an awesome idea!

I will almost certainly be unable to make 20:30 PST ... too early for me. 22:30 would be a more sure bet, but that's unreasonable for East Coast folks.

So I suggest doing two times and two pictures, maybe starting up a poll with
6:30 p.m. Pacific
7:30
8:30
9:30
10:30

With multiple-response-allowed, and use that to guide when the two times are scheduled. We had 23 people on last night at around 10 p.m. I think (maybe it was 9:30, it was relatively soon after I logged on).

why are we using the 24-hour time format? just plain confusing...

Especially when you say "picture at 20:30" and "be there before 10:30".

20:30 is 8:30 when translated, but I assume you mean 20:30 PST (8:30 PST) and 22:30 CST (10:30 CST).

I should be able to make the pic though.

This is an awesome idea!

I will almost certainly be unable to make 20:30 PST ... too early for me. 22:30 would be a more sure bet, but that's unreasonable for East Coast folks.

So I suggest doing two times and two pictures, maybe starting up a poll with
6:30 p.m. Pacific
7:30
8:30
9:30
10:30

With multiple-response-allowed, and use that to guide when the two times are scheduled. We had 23 people on last night at around 10 p.m. I think (maybe it was 9:30, it was relatively soon after I logged on).

That's a great idea Gilga and would have seriously considered it prior to posting these plans. With the plans up, the MOTD edited, and a couple PMs already informing me of availability for the two make-up sessions, I will not change this activity's plan now.

If anyone cannot make the main time, send me a PM. I'll schedule two more times later in the week to accommodate as many as possible.

why are we using the 24-hour time format? just plain confusing...

Especially when you say "picture at 20:30" and "be there before 10:30".

20:30 is 8:30 when translated, but I assume you mean 20:30 PST (8:30 PST) and 22:30 CST (10:30 CST).

I should be able to make the pic though.
My bad. I originally wrote it as CST primary but then switched to server time (PST). Show up before 2030 PST so we can start getting the picture organized and finished in a reasonable amount of time. It's 24-hours because I said do. :)

Any suggestions as to a location??

I think this place looks sick. Just outside the Citadel on Drommand Kaas.

JVhMa.jpg

Hey Ewok!

Long Time no See! Still have you on Live though...running under the name of Granny Goodtimes and Chrono74...Looking forward to this game and will make sure to try and make it for the guild pic!

I'll be on Mumble at around 10pm PST to talk about the location (and anything else). I'll post the final spot around before midnight. Feel free to post your input or chat with me tonight.

The City on planet Voss looks very nice.
Since people just starting won't be able to fly to Voss, I guess one of the hangers on the imperial station that have a view of space will work.

Where: The Cantina in the Imperial Fleet. X,Y: 4695,710

When: December 20th, 20:30 PST (23:30 EST)
How: Join mumble and arrive at the location before 20:30. We want to finish the photo quickly so we can get back to the game in good time!

MPtA0.jpg

ngRhS.jpg

Last edited:
We should take it in Kaas City, more scenic, less crowded, and anyone who can get to the Imperial Fleet can get to Dromund Kaas.

Last edited:
Back