Guild invite request

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Greetings, everyone!

I'm back in WoW, this time for a longer stay (until June 8, to be precise), and I was wondering if I might be able to get a guild invite for Sulevar, my Night Elf Druid?

I think he needs to go through a detailed interview and grilling by Anita before being allowed in :p

It's never too late to ask our simple 3 question interview:

1) How old are you?
2) How did you find out about The Forgiven?
3) What are the thirteen stations of God according to Cabalism, and how are they heresy according to the doctrines of the Pentecostal, Evangelical Free, and Eqyptian Coptic churches? Show your work.

It's never too late to ask our simple 3 question interview:
Well, my time in WoW has come and gone, but I'll oblige:

1) How old are you?
Old enough to know better.

2) How did you find out about The Forgiven?
I'm old enough that I can't remember.

But I played Counter-Strike with TF before TF was a WoW guild. :D

3) What are the thirteen stations of God according to Cabalism, and how are they heresy according to the doctrines of the Pentecostal, Evangelical Free, and Eqyptian Coptic churches? Show your work.
Everything I know about Kabbalah I learned from Neon Genesis Evangelion and hours on Wikipedia trying to make sense of End of Evangelion.

And I will never get that time back.

But all "secret knowledge" cults contradict Paul's teaching on the "mystery" of the Gospel; that is, God's plan for salvation was partially obscured in the Old Testament and revealed in Christ in the New Testament. Paul specifically addresses false teachers that taught one's salvation is incomplete without further action (whether it be baptism, circumcision, or other) in his letter to the church at Colossi.

Joe Klassen ... hmmm all that comes to mind is a fail mage but I could be mixed up, it has been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long after all.

Back