Guild Improvement Suggestions - Dec07

We should start a 2008 "Get to know the Guildies" thread, and make it required that every active member fill it out. They don't have to fill out everything if they're uncomfortable, but what might be cool is to ask questions like what their life in GW will be like this year.

For example, you could ask at what time and for how long per week do you estimate you'd be playing, where you are in each campaign and what you're looking to complete, whether you're into PvP at all and what KIND of PvP would you actively participate in (as well as how likely you are to ACTUALLY participate in it)... Just stuff like that to not only get to know the person, but for the officers to get a feel for where everyone is in the game. I know we already ask these kinds of questions, but more detail would be good and follow up questions as well as asking people to update that information periodically. If nothing else, it'll let us know what we've really got to work with since we don't really have any time quota (which I agree with).

Aside from that, we make spectacular use of these forums (it's one reason I feel closer to this Guild than any other in the past), and everyone wants events... the only thing you can really do is post what you want to set up and check the reactions. You're bound to get a few responses.

Good idea Chad. Last year we started it in the officer's forum to make sure all the officers were at the top of the thread. I'll go start the new one right now. I'll move it to the general forum as soon as all officers post.

Back