Guild Hall Tie Breaker FINAL VOTE, Again

Tie Breaker Vote

• Warrior's Isle

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Wizard's Isle

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
Everyone and their grandmother's dog chooses Wizard's. With the overwhelming majority of people using Wizard's, it is to our tactical advantage to be different. And additionally, Warrior's has beautiful architecture and will leave a lasting, signature impression on all the guilds we fight. Perhaps they will be so stunned by its beauty that the distraction will work to our advantage, eh?

I had never heard that alot of people chose wizards, it seems everyone, at least that i have talked to say that everyone uses warriors. Thats personally why i thought it would be cool to use Wizards, but i haven't done any guild vs guild so i don't really know. Just my 2 cents.

I like both so much that I would be happy with either. They are both green... but if warrior's wins.... I would miss wizard's.

I played guild battles with AEUG in two month's BWEs. Seemed to me like everyone picked Wizard's, but maybe that's changed since retail.

Daralis Halo said:
Warriors = Primitive Looking
Wizards = A cottage with a farm, a waterfall, cliffs, grass, and a frog.

Hmm.

A frog!!!!! No way, no place is complete without a frog!!!!

There were 17 votes on the last poll.... we are still missing some votes (14). Once we get the 17 votes, I'll annouce a final voting day and then announce the winner. =)

Man, will this never end? Silver, mabye you shuld just make the final choice since neither side seems to be able to pull ahead.

This is very funny =) 9 to 9...

VOTING WILL CLOSE, TUESDAY the 24th @ MIDNIGHT. (eastern)

If there is still a tie.... SoE leadership (Silver, Gideon, and WildBill) will descided the winner.

=) I don't want to be blamed for not voting the right one in. =)

Last edited:
Back