Guild fun!!!

sheilough

This is actually something we did on my Horde guild on Borean Tundra. we had a lot of fun and a lot of participants, and i was wondering if Redeemed would have the same turn out.

The idea is a guild hide and seek game .... quick details of the game are as follows...

Participants will meet up in a chosen location in one of the major city's where the game will be held < i'm thinkin Darnassus>

1. Players must hide only in the city.
2. players must remain in there natural form, so no animals for u druids. Hunters will remove humanoid tracking, and no stealth will be allowed for the rogues.
3. all names will be removed
4. /roll will determine who is "seeking" first
5. the one who is seeking will then wait 3 minutes before starting to give players time to hide. As u find the hiders, u will then invite them to a group, and then they can help u look for others.
6. Gold was given to Player/players left hiding at the end of given time < we used 5 minutes>

so that's the sum-it-up of it all. some minor details need to be discussed, but if this is something the guild would like to do, i'd be happy to help organize it.

~Peace N Love~

yeah definitely have to disallow /target , but we had fun doing it on Borean Tundra. we did 2 rounds and then went about our own thing :D :D

I did this in my secret rogue shapeshift form (Lifegiving Seed)once...took people a while to find me XD

Back