Guild forum

Nazgul

I was just going over the forums at the old republic site and there is a guild recuitment section. is there anyone here who has an account on that site. Cause that would be a good place to find members.

I have a forum profile on the TOR site, though I haven't really looked at it in quite some time. I agree that we will likely want to recruit there at some point, but I'm not going to worry about it until we get closer to release and have some more details about the guild hammered out. Ideally we would decide on a charter/guild name at least before hitting the TOR forums.

It probably is, but we haven't made it official yet so it isn't set in stone.

Well after looking through the empire guild forums I noticed no christian group so we are probaly the first so there shouldnt be that much compitition.

In addition to that, I would expect that there will be more people paying attention to those forums when we get closer to release. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to find that those forums lost a little bit of interest recently due to the announcement that the release date is still a year away.

Back