GUILD FIRST TOC 25 ANUB'ARAK DOWN

Nice!!! Gratz all. Super bummed that I can't be there on Thursdays. But excited for you all.

I am doomed when it comes to raiding this week lol! First on Tuesday my plumbing went and had to be fixed - yesterday my ISP was having problems and I kept lagging out so bad I had to drop raid. Sniff, sob, whine, cry, whoa is me!

Ok maybe not - but a big grats guys on finally dropping the big bug!

Grats

GRATS TO THOSE WHO HAD THE OPPERTUNITY TO BE A PART OF DOWNING ANUB. IT IS A MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT!!!!! :D I wish that I could have been a part of it but was on a little late to go.

I blame the add placement solely on the directions given by the mighty space chicken. I do believe at one point i was told to tank the adds to the left. Once I moved them there I was then told "no the bosses left" which was actually the right side based on the way everyone but malfurion was facing the boss. Crazy space chickens...

I blame the add placement solely on the directions given by the mighty space chicken. I do believe at one point i was told to tank the adds to the left. Once I moved them there I was then told "no the bosses left" which was actually the right side based on the way everyone but malfurion was facing the boss. Crazy space chickens...

I was confused on that too lol. I believe that one attempt is worth a thousand explanations though.

im sooo grateful that it only took us TWO...count em....TWO attempts to down this guy when other nights we've just hacked away with nothing.

There's always a slight learning curve each night on particularly tough bosses when you're dealing with 24 other people especially when you're talking about my right vs your right vs bosses right vs space chikin's right (did i say right? i mean left...and my left i mean front of the boss...and by front i mean...)

awesome job again guys and gals

Easy solution = East/West instead of Left/Right

Back