Guild Event

Epsilon

This Thursday, April 15 I would like to hold a guild event in Hibernia on the Galahad server. Unfortunately it is likely that you wont be able to participate if you don't already have a level 50 as you wont be able to /level.

Anyway, the idea is to get a group of level 30's together, and go PvE for a while. When we get tired of that we can go and visit Caledonia.

We will try to get started at around 7:30 EST. If you can't make it then, come later. Starting location will be Tir na nog. And if you can, try to already have your character to level 30 and decked out in the free equipment before then.

If you are planning on coming, please leave a post here with any issues you have concerning timing or whatever. Also if you could say which class or classes you would like to play. I want you to play the class you want, but if you aren't partial we will try to chose classes that complement each other.

I am planning on playing a druid, unless someone else wants to. But I have my doubts :)

I love Hibernia to death (if it weren't for population issues, I'd be there now), but I won't be able to /level for a long time at my current status.

Thanks anyways though.. if you host another one at a later date I will attend.

Well, you can still come Golgaros
smile.gif
 You are not the only one that cannot /level.  And mabye if we get enough people we can make another KoT there.

!i!i!i!i!i!i Also !i!i!i!i!i!i

If more people that cannot /level come we can form 2 groups and go hunting and talk in the guild chat (if we have it) or make a chat room.

Argh..... where do i find what server we can /level hibs on.......  i know i can do eenie meenie mineey mo.... because you can /level 30 hibs almost everywhere

lol right after i posted this i find it...

<wears the "edit" button out...> Ok here are the servers where we can /level 30 hibs: Bedevere, Bors, Galahad, Lancelot, <laughs> Pendragon, and Percival. Obviously Percival is out of the question. And colbi has a 50 healer on Bors (where we went last time) and Tisket has a char on lancelot.

Bedevere is really our only choice for 30 hibs. But do we want level 30 characters, they are tough to level. We could go with 20's but then we would have thidranki on percival all over again... Level 30's have more spells and we could all go to the Corosucating <sp?> mines behind mag mell. Theres my two cents in
smile.gif

I was trying to avoid Lancelot because I've got a level 46 Warrior there... but I don't think I'll play him again, so I can delete him.

Is Galahad still ok? what about Jazz and Bled?

we can go elsewhere if you want, but they haven't even suggested they are coming... and switching may just cause issues with someone else.

Jazz/Bled, are you guys going to come?

I just thought of something... when we get there we wont have /gu and I wont know your names...

so when you get there look for Tizkit or Tiskit and I will start us a chat group... if that doesn't work, just hang out at the east Tir na nog gates.

I will be late. I will check here first before coming to Galahad Hib with a level 20 bard or animist named hmmmmm Icthus.

Ill try to make it, but my mom will not let me on because my english grade went from an 80 somthing to a 79 :p The teacher lost my work, she even said she did, she also said it stays a zero until she or I find it
sad.gif

I have got a lvl 35 Hero on Lancelot along with a lvl 30 Eldritch (400 SCer). I would be happy to do something there.

Mom is being a real pain in my side my english teacher is not being likeable elther. Mom is punnishing me because my english teacher lost some papers. We have tw teachers in my Brit. lit. class and the normal secondary teacher will be out the rest of the year for surgery. She was replaced by a substitute who is very nice but doesnt know what to do. So the teacher who teaches is doing the collecting, organizing and whatever else the other one did. My paper was not the only one lost, 3 or 4 others are M.I.A. too. So i am guilty until proven innocent
sad.gif
. My mom is confient it will show up and i am confident shes gonna beat me over the head if it doesnt
tounge.gif
. I feel bad and its also kinda funny that im the one who wanted to goto Hib and i cant
tounge.gif
. Anyway, if you see me on 1) its because my mom has decided to let me on and beat me later 2) Colbi is botting\killing me or 3) i have a death wish
blues.gif

Have fun and God Bless
smile.gif

Back