Guild Bank Update 06/21/13

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
Been a while since an update on Guild Bank. Been selling off items no one will use or want so the money in the Treasure Trove now stands at 21 S 78 C. Deep Cave remains static at 12 G 51 S 72 C. Still trying to get people to use higher level consumables for Guild Events, check with the officers for that. Everyone seems to have quit doing as much lower level cooking so there is less and less lower level items for the Stash, so I have moved some mid-range items into the Stash. We will see how that works. Remember if any item that is not food sits in the Stash or Trove too long it will be sold and money will be added to the Trove account. A way to add to money for future Guild needs. Any questions ask Ursen or Shamgar.

Your are the man!! I need to make a point to get with you every couple weeks to hammer that out.

ok gotcha..i have been working hard to keep the 5-slot bag supply up in the guild bank because i know how much we all love them :D

Don't worry Waynos, I will take all the junk ya can put in there. I just sell it to build up cash in Trove, win.

Don't worry Waynos, I will take all the junk ya can put in there. I just sell it to build up cash in Trove, win.

good lol..those bags are annoying but the champion oak in queensdale is easy exp and happens very often
so due to that event i get alot of them lol

Are there any request for the bank? I don't PVP but thanks to the new achievement boxes have many "badges of honor" that I can turn into blueprint and put in the bank for you guys. Any you would like or thought on something else I could do with them to benefit the guild?
Queen Kel

Queen Kel Badges of Honor are account bound, I have the same conundrum, study it out on wiki you may find a use for them. Blueprints we will gladly accept, I am hoping we will have a big WvW guild party soon. And a note to all please use stuff in the stash to make more room. Again Queen Kel make sure there isn't something useful for you with the Badges of Honor. Like saving for a Legendary.

I'm a simple girl and don't need a fancy sword, just one that hits hard. What blueprint would you guys like?
Queen Kel

Back