Guardian Question

Rockofages

I'd rather go here than some other websites, but my question is this: Is the Wall of Reflection and Sanctuary for a Guardian what they call a "Meditation?"

Last edited:
Yeah, the actual skills part and everything is in English, so thats all im worried about :D Thanks again

Heres the complete build i made, it strictly for tanking and taking all the heat, im basically unstoppable in my opinion ;)

For those of you that are more seasoned in this game than I am please tell me my faults in my build, i dont mind constructive critisism, i'd like to know now before i get in game, so please by all means tell me what you think :]

http://gw2skills.net/editor/en/?fUE...S4ElIA;TABA1ytEaJ1StlSLKbM2IsxajzGpNLRGbsLYGC

Last edited:
From what I've gathered by looking/reading about builds on Guru, the Soldier's Jewel doesn't/isn't able to stack for all 5 of those jewel slots. I think you only get one, which means that your stats will drop a lot from taking out 4 of those jewels.

Other than that it looks very similar to my support guardian I've made on there. Mace is clearly the most supportive weapon for Guardian and while you went M/Sh and S/Sh I went M/Sh and Staff for additional CC and a ranged option if melee gets too hot.

Here is my support build. I'd like to get more health, but haven't figured out a way to do that without sacrificing too much of my healing power.

From what I've gathered by looking/reading about builds on Guru, the Soldier's Jewel doesn't/isn't able to stack for all 5 of those jewel slots. I think you only get one, which means that your stats will drop a lot from taking out 4 of those jewels.

Other than that it looks very similar to my support guardian I've made on there. Mace is clearly the most supportive weapon for Guardian and while you went M/Sh and S/Sh I went M/Sh and Staff for additional CC and a ranged option if melee gets too hot.

Here is my support build. I'd like to get more health, but haven't figured out a way to do that without sacrificing too much of my healing power.

I see your meaning there, but this build is STRICTLY for dungeons, im sure ill use it for more of course, but thats why i made it. I wanted to be able to tank what i needed to while the grp kills everything else, or whatever was needed, i like the idea of being a Stone Wall (Facing the Giants refrence) So i just wanted to be a walking impenetrable fortress :] So i went M/SH and S/SH to accomadate my skills slot which increases my Toughness by 90 when wielding a shield, I might go Scepter/SH and M/SH in-game for the rangediness of the scepter.

Looks good but I have to ask why you have shelter as your heal. It has the lowest healing value for the longest cd, the signet heals for almost twice as much and on a 30 sec cd instead of a 45. Is your intention to use tome if courage (which is awesome btw) in sticky situations and shelter for the block duration?

Looks good but I have to ask why you have shelter as your heal. It has the lowest healing value for the longest cd, the signet heals for almost twice as much and on a 30 sec cd instead of a 45. Is your intention to use tome if courage (which is awesome btw) in sticky situations and shelter for the block duration?

Didn't really look at that one...does that condition removal stack with my trait one as well? So every 10 seconds im removing 2 conditions passively? If so, ill def. be doing that!

Last edited:
Back