Gruul's Lair - 25 man raid - May 4 Friday

Hmmm...how should I start this post without sounding mad. Let see, some of us have RL that does not allow us to play much. So some options are not so easily done as stated. Run Heroic and get your gear, find FIND 5 PEOPLE with the keys and the right classes and can be on at the same time and run HEROICS till your items drops and keep doing that. But oh wait, you have limited time and wait not all the people have had the time to grind the rep for the particular instance heroic keys....well that plan won't work.

Let see its been said you wont be asked back if you dont spend the money to upgrade. Well let see you have limited gametime, you dedicate it to the raid and not farming, hoping you have made enough for consumables and repairs, and you dont buy gold because blizzard does like it. So....your nerfed again. Again its a factor of time.

Also, I feel there are those guildys out there that have been and still are committed to the GUILD of Redeemed. Please realize some of us have been here since the days of CHOOSE JOY on Illidian. Some of us have been here through the good times and bad and the PRE BC days and some of us have supported coordinating 40 MAN RAIDS, running for 2 years so other got their gear and progressed at their own sacrifice, I am not asking for special treatment, I AM asking that it not be forgotten and those that did so be respected...so they do not feel slighted or unappreciated or unheard. I bring this up now as I want this trend to stop. Got questions, email me......I wil try to give you the answer as best I can.

Thank you and God Bless
John AKA Samuraij and Powderpuff!

Perhaps you should post this on the Blizzard forum as they are the ones who make the end-game the way it is. If you dont have the time don't expect to play it.

Personally I've never been to Kara but I've worked really hard trying to get the best gear I can to be useful to the guild. Next to Quantam I'm the best geared Shadow Priest in the guild. I realize there are better skilled people out there and I give them there props. I appreciated the opportunity to go to Gruul's Lair which I left after the 1st wipe due to me getting sick. Everyone should realize they will get their opportunity to go we just need to be patient. I think everyone at some point feels left out at times but that's bound to happen with a guild our size it's just the nature of the beast. I count everyone in the guild as friend and family and enjoy guild groups above all else.
I have a wide level range of characters and if anyone is ever interested in a group look me up.

Alhana - 70 Shadow Priest
Gnimish - 61 Mage
Theros - 43 Pally
Moonwarrior - 19 Hunter
Aliarya - 4 Priest

Nice Post Bloodfall...and who are you exactly?

Bloodfall I understand what you are saying. My posting was about understanding thats all. Nothing to complicated. I would post to Blizzard if I thought it would do any good. I see you are leaving, don't think we have ever quested together. Take care!

Last edited:
I can appreciate the difficult position the raid leaders are in. ie.. for Kara, its hard to get many teams going to satisfy all the dps in the guild when there is only a limited number of tanks and healers.

As it stands, if you are a healer or a tank, the chances of being rotated out on a Kara run are slim to none and slim has left the building, gotten onto a jet to the Bahamas after winning a $50 million dollar lottery.

Then to top it off you have people in the Atlantic, Eastern, Central, Mountain and Pacific time zones not to mention anybody who might be off shore and not in North America.

I know that some people of concerns and I hope that they have brought them up in a constructive manner to the raid or guild leaders and that they are being looked after. In many ways, 40 man raids were much easier as they could accomodate more of the guild at once. Sadly, Blizzard caved to the people who didn't want to see any more 40 mans for the trouble they were for some people and gave us 10\ 25 man raids instead. Now we are the ones on the flip side of the coin, that is, too few spots for a great deal of people.

Yeah it was nice in MC with 9 rogues filling up space and dealing uber dps:) Now we get one maybe 2 rogues in a raid and the rest of us sit and watch:( Luckily most of the rogues levelled up alts instead so there isnt quite as much but then we got a lot of new rogues transferring in and a ton of mages now too it seems. I just want to have fun with guildies:) we should try BWL more often, get more people involved and more people a shot at seeing raids. Course I aslo say that since I dont have a 70 anymore:( But I hate seeing this tension in the guild all over loot, we dont need to freak out if we arent on the team every night because our time will come. And we dont need to always only take the people with the best gear every night. You can mostly hate MC because of how long we spent wiping in there but before we started farming rag and trying BWL and everyone going googly eyes over tier 2 I had a lot more fun in MC just getting together with 39 friends every friday night. Remember we joined this guild to be with friends who believe in the same principles we do first and foremost, not to raid, but it is awesome to be able to raid with fellow christians!

Back