Group Game Playing?

inkelis

What do you guys think about Having a night were we all get on TS and Join the Same server.

I think we should Stay together as a clan even when we don't have a server.

Post your thoughts and Date/time That works best for you.

Guys every Friday and Saturday night i should be on from eh about 8-i don't know 2 in the morning if i am having an awsome time and people are still playing. But i have school and work so mainly weekends is the best for long time playing

Hope to see you guys on ^.^

well if we get 8 ppl to play we fond a surver with no one in it and there are ways so just farm for points like we ger one guy to shoot one guy than a med rez him and we just swich out

Yes we could but i only need 2 more medals so that would be fun ( i mean badges) i need my commander bandge (40 points in 1 round) and my explosives badge (13 kills with c4, and other explosives in 1 round) and i will have every basic badge i feel like i am finally doing good ^.^

Any time until next Wednesday. That;s when school starts i can play on the week day until then to 10 and on the weejends until whenever until wednesday.

Guys lets start this Friday starting at 6-7 pm EST and we will play until whenever you want to stop playing. To let us know that you are playing please get on Teamspeak. The ip for Teamspeak for ToJ is "allthingschrist.org". Please feel free to come join us and have some fun fighting eachother and such. If you guys want to during the week days i am normally on 6-11 pm EST. Play you guys later.

-Alizak (Divine)

I can play anyday except for Thursdays, I really hope this chapter gets going. I should be able to come for the first half on Friday.

Looking for Team Players

Hi Guys,

My schedule is backwards. I am free After 11PM and during the daytime, but not at night, nor on the weekends. Do you know of any way for me to link up with Battlefield 2 players who want to work on a team. I have teamspeak. I am tired of always playing with lone wolves online. Any input would be helpful.

okay well if you are free during the daytime then come play with us alot of the members might be on TS during the day if they can and we are on during the evening alot! so get on TS and try to contact one of us

Back