Greetings

Aalenyth

My wife and I joined your guild today so I figured I'd introduce my family and let you know a little about us. Our Character names are Aalenyth and Buddercup.
We've been married 10 years and have 4 children. I work for FedEX and my wife is a domestic engineer.

We are both active in our church, The Living Room. My wife teaches the 2 yr old class and also works in the Nursery. I am a member of our church Tech team. We do all the video, sound, lighting, etc for our services and also for the many concerts our church enjoys so much. We have been blessed to have such great groups as Jump 5, Everlife, Building 429, The Katinas, and Kurious. Our next show we are having Jimmy Wayne. We also produce a DVD each week of the sermon and also post video stream on the internet each week.

Check it our sometime. The Living Room You need a broadband connection to view the web video.

It's refreshing and exciting to see what God is doing in our part of the world . We see an average of 15 people every week make first time decisions to give their hearts and lives to Christ. Our church started with 8 families a little over a year ago and we now average 800+ every week.

I'm sorry to go on and on about our church but I enjoy it very much and God is doing amazing things there.

Anyway, my family is here for you if you need prayer or anything else.
Cya soon in game.

God Bless,
Will

Let me be the first to say welcome! It is always a blessing to get to know new brothers and sisters in Christ. I pray that you enjoy the time and fellowship we have to offer, and I certainly look forward to meeting you in game!

May the Lord richly bless you and your household.

Welcome aboard. Can't wait to meet you two ingame. I assume you started out on Stonemaul, but just so you know, we also have a horde guild on Cenarius which is a pve server. So if you stop by there too, don't hesitate to give me a tell and I'll get you added. I work at UPS so we can swap war stories of late nights during the holiday seasons sometime. God bless.

I used to work the cameras at my church, i know it gets hectic and its also a blast!

Back