Greetings

Sublime

I hear that the Knights of the Trinity are recruiting :)

I just arrived from the far away land is Iseult where I am known as Kolbe. My heart is of Ablion, but my heart has been troubled of late. The leadership of my guild and alliance is wonderful in many respects. But they are not believers and tolerate much obscenity - even though they believe they do not. I am becoming convicted that I am spending far too much time with people of whom Paul spoke when he wrote:

Their throat is an open grave, they use their tongues to deceive. The venom of asps is under their lips. Their mouth is full of curses and bitterness. Their feet are swift to shed blood, in their paths are ruin and misery, and the way of peace they do not know. There is no fear of God before their eyes. Romans 3:13-18
But what to do? I have so much invested in Albion and Iseult. Do I leave my guild, of which I am an officer, and alienate my friends? Do I move to the far away land of Percival? Perhaps I should move to the even further lands of WoW? I don't know.

But... Unknowing is an opportunity to learn! And so I have arrived on Percival, taken up residence in Cotswold Village, and am seeking adventure in the surrounding lands.

I would like to apply to membership in the Knights of the Trinity. I can be found in the Hills of Camelot, traveling under my family name of Sublime. Currently I am known as Sublimecure and Sublimetomb.

Of my true identity, there is much to tell. I am 35 years old Catholic Christian, married with two wonderful children. I am a geek by trade and student by desire. Within the next two years I will be completing a Master's in Theology from FUS.

Thank you for taking the time to hear my tale. I look forward to meeting you all in Albion.

-Sublime

Welcome aboard Sublime, we are in the mists of re organization, If you do w /who trinity either Mythran will be on or one of his many forms. I am in the middle of moving and will not have my cable set until next monday.

But never fear we will be there.

Thank you Montez. No worries about the re-org. I'll be starting at lvl20, so I got nothing but time. :) Besides that, my guild on Iseult is that largest guild in Albion. I kind of enjoy the peace and quiet while playing on Percival.

Small change in plans. I think my cleric is going to be my main. So I'll likely be on as Sublimity.

Thanks again!

-Sublime

Welcome

Welcome aboard SubsomethinggoeshereIknowit!

I will be on tonight after 5:30 PM PST or so. I am on usually at the same time every day and stay on late into the night. Fridays-Sundays I am normally on 24+ hours. I'm a gamer :)

I'm a nerd by trade. I think we are related somehow.

Anywho, I'll invite ya if ye aren't invited already when I get home. If you ever see me on in my Necromancer form, give me a hollar. It's very rare that I am on in that form without powerleveling people ...

I will probably be on as Laeppa tonight...so do a /who Laeppa or /who Myth (or /who Knights of the Trinity). If you see anyone, ask for an invite..

Mythran

Nice meeting you last night Mythran.

Thank you again for your extemely generous gift to the Family Sublime :D

-Sublime

Gifts

Come back to camelot and I'll give you a gift :) Otherwise, you'll have to ask Ansley for a gift....and she will also direct you back to camelot muahaha.

Mythran

Back