Greetings.

Scooter

Hello all! I just joined the forums. Just now. As in just a few minutes ago. I am brand new, and am excited and honored to be a part of this wonderful community. I am a Christian, and a gamer, so I guess I'll fit right in. I have a few connections with CGAlliance. Founder, Tek, is my brother-in-law, and his brand new wifey Ember is my sis. And Elihu, well, I murdered him. That's right, he is gone. Into the bowels of Tartarus. Or is that tarter sauce... not important. Just thought I give a quick hello, good bye, and crispy shingles to you all. :-D

Hi Scooter , welcome aboard the ToJ clan. I am Cold Steel and I am inviting you to a game of Unreal Tournament 2004.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Scooter @ Jan. 09 2005,1:15)]Founder, Tek, is my brother-in-law, and his brand new wifey Ember is my sis.
*nod* 'Tis true. Scooter let me use his Gameboy Advance before Ember gave me my shiny retro GBA SP to play Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo. Quite nice of the fellow.

I do believe Scooter's PC would fart and explode if it attempted to run UT2004, but I believe a game or twelve of Starcraft might be in order. ^^

Last edited:
Retro GBA is not retro...its still GBA.  I have and still use all the original Nintendo stuff.  I am living retro-ness!!!!

And btw...welcome eh!?!?!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And Elihu, well, I murdered him

noooooooooo... now he has an excuse for never being online
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Jan. 10 2005,2:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Jan. 10 2005,1:40)]noooooooooo... now he has an excuse for never being online
Now now, being dead is no excuse for not being online.
Agreed. Jon, where are you?!!

:eek: you are REALATED TO TEK! :eek: :eek: :eek: anyway, lol. play cs, on our server and get ur butt kicked! the scooterdooder!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SilentAssassin @ Jan. 10 2005,12:04)]:eek: you are REALATED TO TEK! :eek: :eek: :eek: anyway, lol. play cs, on our server and get ur butt kicked! the scooterdooder!
As Tek7's #1 CGA body guard, you must beat me before even issuing the challenge. Well when do we start? >:E and Tek7 doesn't play CS, he's teh 1337 NS player, nobody can beat Tek in NS, and thats a fact!!

back to topic, welcome to CGA Scooter.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Jan. 10 2005,10:35)]and Tek7 doesn't play CS, he's teh 1337 NS player, nobody can beat Tek in NS, and thats a fact!!
Ahem...I think that's a somewhat incorrect statement...
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ Jan. 10 2005,11:30)]Ahem...I think that's a somewhat incorrect statement...
Hey now. I am quite l33t when it comes to Combat as a marine, thankyouverymuch. True, I do stink up the place on the aliens team, but we can ignore that factoid.

Motion tracking rules, w00t!

uh huh murdered me huh?? well we'll see about that!! :p j\k! long time no see Scooter Tooter!! still gotta update your name...heh. i know it took me forever to reply to this post...but WELCOME!! and i'll see you on our battlefield Scooter!! :p Sic em guys!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Jan. 12 2005,5:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ Jan. 10 2005,11:30)]Ahem...I think that's a somewhat incorrect statement...
Hey now. I am quite l33t when it comes to Combat as a marine, thankyouverymuch. True, I do stink up the place on the aliens team, but we can ignore that factoid.

Motion tracking rules, w00t!
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The king of Israel answered, "Tell him: 'One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.' " 1 Kings 20:11

wow.gif

Back