Greetings from Will Da Shammy aka Wild Shammy =)

Will303

Dear Saints-
It's been a bit since I've been in touch. I stopped playing WoW in October of last year due to financial reasons primarily.

I wanted to thank each of you that made an effort to invest in me and all of the other noobs who have joined Redeemed over the years. You know who you are. While I haven't kept in touch, I have thought of you from time to time.

Blessings to you and yours,
Will =)

Thanks for the warm welcome back guys. =)

I want you to know that even though I posted a thread on GW2, its not about proving one game better than the other. It's about the fact that I really like many of you in Redeemed, and hope I get to play with you in the future.

So, please accept my apologies if I offended any of you. That wasn't my goal. I know you guys have put lots of time, energy, emotion and care into your WoW play.

In His grip,
Will =)

I want you to know that even though I posted a thread on GW2, its not about proving one game better than the other. It's about the fact that I really like many of you in Redeemed, and hope I get to play with you in the future.

So, please accept my apologies if I offended any of you. That wasn't my goal. I know you guys have put lots of time, energy, emotion and care into your WoW play.

In His grip,
Will =)

ShagzMom.jpg

In His grip,
Will =)

that in His Deathgrip

Back