Greetings from China (plus S/S or it didn't happen)

darksorrow

Hi guys!

Haven't checked back in a long time since I left for China. I'm still in Beijing currently, working.

and for those "S/S or it didn't happen" requests... (I think Avesther said that before I left), here's a picture of me while working on the interview with Hillary Clinton and Tim Geithner~ I'm the tall guy in the suit on the right side of the picture. ^_^

I did get on stonemaul the other day with one of those free-to-play accounts to see how Redeemed was doing. Only one on that I can still recognize from toon's name was Goodlife, my guess was "that's gotta be Goodwone"~

Too bad though, I can't use whisper with a free-to-play account, but it was still fun watching you guys from the "shadows" =P

How's everyone? I see a lot of new names I don't recognize. A sign of old age...

Hey! Good to hear from you! Yeah, we've been getting a lot of new folks in the guild, which is great. I probably wasn't on a character you'd recognize, if I was on at all. Glad you're doing well!

I require more screenshots.

oh hai! I shall give more screenshots when Victor gets here, he's coming to Beijing in September for a couple of weeks.

Oh, and... can I borrow your account for a bit? I need to test the latency from an actual account to see how bad the lag is from here. free-to-play accounts has a lot of functions disabled.

Back