Greetings from Brelan and Tina

3-dEMON

Hello Forgiveners!

It's been almost 2 months since I cancelled my WoW account but I feel like it has been forever. I'm looking forward to getting back on WoW in the future. I just landed another job that I start tomorrow that pays a little bit more than the last. When the baby comes in April maybe we can start back up again. Actually I may start back up when BC comes out, and Tina after the baby is born. We'll see.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the holiday season. I hope you all have a great Christmas. Hope to see you all in-game soon.

Brelan

Hello Forgiveners!

It's been almost 2 months since I cancelled my WoW account but I feel like it has been forever. I'm looking forward to getting back on WoW in the future. I just landed another job that I start tomorrow that pays a little bit more than the last. When the baby comes in April maybe we can start back up again. Actually I may start back up when BC comes out, and Tina after the baby is born. We'll see.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the holiday season. I hope you all have a great Christmas. Hope to see you all in-game soon.

Brelan

Brelan!!!!! Good to hear from you! Haven't seen you post in a while. It does seem like forever since I have seen ya log on. Glad to hear you're doing ok. Congrats on the new job as well. Keep us updated on how Tina and the baby are doing. Do ya know if it is a boy or a girl yet? Maybe ya posted that a bit back. If so, it has slipped my mind.

Take care, and keep in touch.

Chris

Good to hear things are on the way up. Hope the new job also, aside from providing a living, will be fun for you and you find it fulfilling. Say hi to Tina for us.

Great to hear from you. Please keep check in on the forums and let us know how things are going.

In Christ, Shuranda

We do not yet know the sex, but we should shortly. She just hit 4 months which is the best time to find that out with a high degree of certainty.

I've been playing some old games to hold me over without WoW. I've been getting an itch to play lately and I'm not sure why. I miss the community and social environment that is void in most other kinds of games.

I have one question though... how is Lagnaros on Terenas lately? He seemed to be under control right before I canceled my account.

We do not yet know the sex, but we should shortly. She just hit 4 months which is the best time to find that out with a high degree of certainty.

I've been playing some old games to hold me over without WoW. I've been getting an itch to play lately and I'm not sure why. I miss the community and social environment that is void in most other kinds of games.

I have one question though... how is Lagnaros on Terenas lately? He seemed to be under control right before I canceled my account.

Since I haven't been playing for only 2 days now, I can answer this with a percise answer. Lagnaros was defeated.....and has not been seen for some time. He's been MIA actually. Ever since Terenas got a new server, it hasn't been an issue at all, at any time of play. :cool:

Back