Greetings and thoughts on GW2 =)

Will303

Dear believers-
I hope that each of you have enjoyed a blessed summer. It's been so long since I've logged on to our CGA page or have spoken on our TS server. I miss being involved in HA runs. Those were fun times. Shouts out to Paul, Dea, Derk, Andrew, STC, Chad, Chris, Raven, etc.

I've been busy with life, work and family. I get on from time to time and farm. I've spent most of my time in GW farming. =) I don't get on much because truly, I've become completely bored with GW. I'm looking forward to Fable II coming out soon! =)

The most recent article to come out on GW2 was a German article last month. It has some interesting morsels. =)

I know that I'm not alone when it comes to the frustration at Anet for not giving us any new info. There are no trailers, screenshots, or additional new reveals. Even though lotsa ppl say they are going to stop playing GW or GW2 because of the wait, I'm glad Anet has kept things on the DL. Why? Because I really want them to make the best MMO on the market, bar none. It's hard to release info and then say, oops, nevermind, we're just kidding.

There are lotsa great MMO's out there: WoW, LoTR, Conan, Warhammer, and Diablo III (coming soon). They want to be able to have ppl saying "I can't believe I dont have to pay a monthly fee to play this game!! This game is incredible!" We also have to remember the debacle of the GWEN announcement. Someone (Gaile?) leaked the entire campaign complete with screenshots to The Inquirer!! Anet found themselves backtracking and saying that the story wasn't true, but it actually was!

So, here they are working on one of the most anticpated PC games ever! I don't blame them for ensuring that no one steals their thunder. While i wont be playing GW much over the next year, I absolutely CAN'T WAIT for the GW2 beta! Many ppl have come and gone in the history of the Spirit of Elijah Alliance. My hope and prayer is that I will have the privilege of getting to know many of my brothers and sisters in Christ while playing together in the new chapter of Guild Wars! =)

Long live Tyria!!
Will The Wiseman :)

Hey Will! I feel you on GW. Although I still like to log in and I miss it from time to time. I still love PvP and miss it too much because of work. I hope soon I can be more regular on GW and HA. GW2 I think is going to be awesome and cannot wait! Fable 2 looks good but I am more excited about Fallout 3 :).

I just hope we don't have to fight the giant dragon in the central transfer chamber! That thing was HUGE!

Or at least, give us lots of friends to help. ;)

[edit] Or, it could take on a more modern theme! (it is set in the future, isn't it?)

NUKE it to death!!! lol

Last edited:
Back